Wednesday 28 November 2007

I have been tagged!

King king and Prince has tagged me to disclose 8 random facts about myself.

Here's the rules of the tag:
1)List eight ( 8 ) random facts about yourself (I am going to share this with Kero, 4 for Kero and 4 for me!)
2)Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them )
3)Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs okay?~

Ok, here goes:

Kero:

1) Kero is fascinated with tails. (=_=") When he is free, he chases his own tail all the time. Besides that, he also likes to chase & bite my tail as well. When master picked him up from his mummy house, he was chasing and biting Grey's (a cat) tail and got swat by the annoyed cat.

2) Kero is a picky and slow eater. He will not eat when master give him his kibbles, but wait and see whether master will handfeed him first. Only when master leave him alone, he will start eating by picking up one piece of kibble and walk to the other side, sit down and chew. After finishing that piece of kibble, he will go back to his bowl to pick up another piece and repeat the whole process again. It take him ages just to finish his food!

3) Kero is an accomplished escape artist. He has freed himself from the travelling crate 2 times and playpen 3 times to date. Almost give my master heart attack everytime she finds out.

4) Kero loves to climb up master's bed and sleep on it. The first day master brought him home, he climb up to master's bed in the middle of the night and snuggle under the blanket. When master woke up next morning, she saw a tail peeking out from the blanket.


Me (shushu):

1) I am actually afraid of playpen, even though my head is already above it. When i was small, my master said i was very naughty (was i?) and always try to bite and push the playpen. One day, one of the playpen pieces fell while i was pushing it and come down with a loud noise and almost hit me. Eversince then, I never go near a playpen anymore. My master use this to her advantage - she uses playpen to barricate the living area from the rest of the house so I can't go in. Hhmmmph!

2) I love to bark. I can bark while holding a bone in my mouth and even while i am swimming.

3) I love all sort of vegetables - carrots, celery, cabbage, sawi, cauliflower, brocolli, cucumber! My master has yet to find anything I don't like to date. She said I can be a vegetarian soon and she is going to try bittergourd next! Hmm, i wonder how does it taste like.....

4) I love to steal master's daddy's smelly socks and hide miss sister's house slippers under my master bed when I was small. I don't do it now though, hmmmm maybe occasionally to daddy's smelly socks!

Since almost everyone has done the tag already, I would just tag Abby and Maggie on this.

3 comments:

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Shushu and Kero!
I am fascinated by my tail as Kero. I chase and bite it.I am slow to eat to also ! I try to be in the bed of my parents but they don´t allow.
Shushu, I adore vegetables and fruits, especially carrot, banana and apple.

Love and licks
Thor

Prince said...

I should rename in my blog

Shu shu the healthier dog !

Amber-Mae said...

Shushu & Kero, thanks for sharing those fact of yourselves with us! Kero, you're like my sista Faith. She's a very picky eater & sometimes, she likes to puasa. So my hooman M will have to give appetite pills sometimes & she gets VERY hungry after that!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer